Solomonic Privacy Statement
Last reviewed: April 2018
Collection of information
Solomonic collects information from you in two ways – information collected automatically, and information actively provided by users.
Information collected automatically
Solomonic automatically collects certain information regarding your use of the platform and the public website. Examples of information collected automatically include:
– IP address used to connect your computer to the internet and will in most instances be unique to an individual computer
– Uniform Resource Locator (URL) data, including date and time, and content users viewed in a browsing session
We may also use aggregated information to improve the service we are able to offer users of the website.
– Session cookies, which are temporary and deleted when you close your browser
– Persistent cookies, which remain until you delete them or they expire
Information actively provided by users
This includes information that Solomonic may ask or require users to enter and submit to Solomonic. This includes:
– Contact information, such as your name, email address, telephone number and company
– Usernames and passwords
– Comments and feedback
– Communication preferences
Use of your personal information
We use the personal information collected through the Service to complete various actions:
– for data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the platform,
– to identify usage trends, or other aspects agreed in the customer service agreement
– to provide, modify and improve service and support
– to update you on relevant new services and benefits
– to prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity
– to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
Access to and accuracy of your personal information
You may request access to the personal information we hold about you. You may also request to review and correct any of that personal information. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity. To view and change the personal information please contact us at the address listed below.
Head of Operations
37 Ferncroft Avenue
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org